Monday, March 18, 2013

OWH Design Bootcamp - Any Way You Slice It

Operation Write Home has a monthly Bootcamp teaching different cardmaking concepts.  This month, it is about the Rule of Thirds - Any Way You Slice It. 

Here is mine.  I am not sure if I followed the rules, but I do like the end result.  Constructive feedback is welcome!


The beads are left over from a different OWH project, scissor leashes for last year's CHA Make and Leave.  The hoop is a wine charm ring.  Sizzix embossing folder.  Offray organza ribbon. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea to incorporate those beads! Though the focal point ends up centered I'd say this is still based on the grid and I like how it turned out too. The embossing texture adds a nice dimension to this too. Thanks for joining in on the Bootcamp Bobbi!

    ReplyDelete