Sunday, December 29, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge #205

This week's sketch looks like this:

OWH Sketch #205 

Here is my (loosely interpreted) version:


 DCDW Lemon Flower mat stack, Design by Dawn bling, Fiskars sentiment.  Glitter paper is OWH friendly, I did the sweater test!!!

I would like to invite everyone to follow a new challenge blog that my OWH friend Sybrina from Scrapping with Purpose and I are starting as of January 1, 2014.  Words2ScrapBy.blogspot.com will be a challenge blog.  Each monthly challenge will be to make a card inspired by words. Inspiration might come in the form of an inspirational quote, a poem, a well-known saying, a famous movie line, a song lyric... Well, you get the idea.  Our first guest I-Team (Inspiration Team) member for January is none other than our own Sandy Allnock!  Thanks, Sandy, for your support in our new venture!

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the color combo! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I love the colors and your gems are a nice little touch. Good luck with your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is so pretty- love vthe colors! Your new challenge blog sojunds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card that could be used for either masculine or feminine! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. I have loaded your challenge blog into my Feedly. Can't wait to see what's coming!

    ReplyDelete