Sunday, December 14, 2014

OWH Sketch Challenge #244

We have a new sketch hostess!!!   I will miss Marlene's fun posts, and am so excited for Sybrina, our new hostess!  She has some big shoes to fill, but I am sure she will do a great job.  Sybrina is my dear friend and cohort in our Words2ScrapBy.blogspot.com challenge blog.  

This week's sketch and my version:

OWH Sketch 244

Our Daily Bread Designs challenge this month is to make a card with primary colors.  I think this one qualifies!  I used a mish mash of products.  Patterned paper from Bazzil, die cut from Provocraft, sentiment from Our Baily Bread Designs.  Red card base, button and floss from my incredible Marti stash.  Trying to make a few love cards to send to OWH before the end of the year. 
 
Don't forget to play along with our Words2ScrapBy.blogspot.com December Challenge - Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and you covered two challenges. That is always a plus. Have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about red and white together that is so classically wonderful! I love your use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbi, I love what you did with this sketch -- especially the placement of those two hearts! I really struggled with this one, but you've totally rocked it. And, thanks for the words of encouragement. I, like everyone else, will miss Marlene. But, I really appreciate everyone's support.

    ReplyDelete