Monday, June 1, 2015

Words2ScrapBy June Challenge - It's a Man's World

June is all about the men in our lives - fathers or not.  The challenge this month for Words2ScrapBy is "It's a Man's World".  I don't think that I say thank you enough to the men in my life.
Diamond plate embossing folder, shiny silver paper, distressed with Staz On ink.  Large eyelet, Fiskars sentiment.  The edges of the white sentiment are pierced using an old sewing tracing wheel.  I lay the paper on a sheet of fun foam, line up a ruler, and roll the wheel along the edge.  Don't press too hard - or you will perforate the paper!!  Ask me how I know....

Come play along with us at Words2ScrapBy!!!

4 comments:

  1. Diamond plate is always a winner for a guy card. I love this card and so would any guy that receives it. Have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi, What a great card! I always love the texture you bring to your cards, and that little eyelet is a perfect addition to that tag. I'm so glad that you are my W2SB partner-in-craft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful background with that great folder on silver--love your card, Bobbi!

    ReplyDelete