Sunday, September 13, 2015

Shopping Our Stash - Mirror

I LOVE mirror paper, and am lucky to have recently bought some heavy card stock that is HOLOGRAPHIC mirror!!!  And it was super inexpensive.  Woot woot!!
This card is nothing like I had planned.  I used a Spellbinders background die, but the card stock was too thick to cut completely.  OK, it looks like it is embossed.  That works. Then I tried to cut the sentiment from the same stuff.  Nope - too thick.  So the sentiment is cut with plain old mirror paper.  The black strip is shiny, also.  Super simple, but I am very happy with it!

Pop over to Word 2 Scrap By to show how you Talk Like a Pirate!!!

5 comments:

  1. The embossed look came out great. Great to know about that thicker card stock. Your whole card is very very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh that's such pretty cardstock! I love the embossed look! Thanks for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew for our "Mirror Mirror" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This paper is absolutely gorgeous - especially embossed like that.Thanks for joining in the mirror mirror challenge at shopping our stash this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbi! Great card! Congrats on the SOS win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS paper. Can't wait till I get mine! So simple design, yet so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete