Sunday, February 28, 2016

Watercolors

At the Simon Says Create event last fall, one of the projects used watercolors and masking.  I don't have any artist watercolors, but I do have an old Crayola Watercolor set from my son's grade school days, lol!!  They are not as intense as real watercolors, but they were fun to play with.  The Can You Cast It challenge #109 is a color challenge:
CYCI#109
Here is my card:
I used a Molotow masking liquid masking marker to mask the sentiment, and brushed yellows, greens, and blues. 

Still a few days left to join us at Words 2 Craft By Heart's Devotion challenge ending March 1!!

5 comments:

  1. I love that you used what you had around the house! Its beautiful... and you did a fab job on it! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know..sometimes those cheapie watercolor sets work perfectly! I love this subtle background! Thanks for joining us this week at CYCI!

    AJ, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the soft and subtle watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your bright and cheerful watercolor background! Thanks for joining us for this Can You Case It? Color Challenge! --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Love that you used watercolour get for this challenge!! Thanks for joining at CYCI this week!! :) - Mandy

    ReplyDelete