Friday, March 4, 2016

NBUS #6

I love Darnell's NBUS (Never-Before-Used Schtuff) challenges.  I keep all of my new items in a basket until I use it.  Only then can I put it away.  My basket is overflowing (hanging my head in shame).  What is it about craft supplies that makes me keep buying, when I couldn't use everything in my hoard in two lifetimes?!?!?!  Sigh.  At least this card has a few NBUS. 
I have only used a few letters from the My Favorite Things die set.  Never before used Darice Rulers embossing folder, inked with a new Distress Black Soot ink.  I think I will make a few more of these for my son to send to his teachers to say thank you. 
Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (Stamps, Dies, EFs, etc.)

2 comments:

  1. Bobbi, Saw this in Darnell's NBUS Gallery and just had to stop by and say hi. Love this background... and laughing about that overflowing basket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card this will be for your son's teachers, Bobbi! They will be so tickled! I love your design and how used that NBUS! At least you are smart enough to keep your NBUS in a basket before you turn it into US. I always put mine away right away. I tell myself that it's because I can't abide clutter, but, honestly, I think it's because I would be shocked and appalled at the size of the basket I would need!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete