Friday, June 3, 2016

Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards

Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards is a new-to-me challenge blog, and their newest challenge spoke to me. 
Here is my CAS response:
Embossing, die cut (negative space in the middle), and ribbon.  Add a button in for good measure!!!

The embossed layer is thanks to Diana for being such a good shop by phone friend.  A whole package of these in different colors for 50 cents!!!!  Way to shop!!  I am slowly getting back into cardmaking after track season and graduation.  Just a few more track meets this season (Ohio state meet Saturday 6/4).  Bittersweet, I love those kids and will miss these times.  No one tells you when your children graduate, you lose that connection to their teammates and their families.  :(

Check back with us on Wednesday for the latest Words 2 Craft By challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with this challenge and you have a super nice card that can be used for anyone at any time. My kind of card. Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete