Saturday, December 10, 2016

Merry Christmas

I think that the best craft purchase I made this year was a MISTI.  It allows me to stamp the same image more than once in the exact same place.  It is super-helpful for reverse image stamps like this one:
I have never been able to come up with a usable image form this stamp.  With the large red background, it never came out complete.  With the MISTI, I was able to re-ink the stamp multiple times and come up with a complete image.  I trimmed the image and layered it on matte silver paper.  I edged the red card base with a silver Sharpie. 

I'm sharing this with the Mod Squad challenge Trees and Snow and Creative With Stamps Christmas Challenge. 


4 comments:

  1. Very elegant and simply gorgeous card. so glad you got a good image with the MISTI. A great product to have in a crafter's room. Thanks for joining us at the Mod
    Squad this week. Good luck!
    Barbara, Mod Squad challenge host

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I like the "frames"! Looks like a wall decor!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty! LOVE the red and white colors!
    Thank you for playing along at Creative With Stamps this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card for christmas – thanks to join our challenge at „Creative with Stamps“,
    Eunice (DT)

    ReplyDelete