Friday, January 27, 2017

All That Glitters...

The Shopping Our Stash challenge this week is All That Glitters...  Since I have an embarrassing hoard of metallic paper, challenge accepted!!!

For my shaker card, I used a Lawn Fawn die to create a window into embossed gold paper, and used coarse glitter as my filling.  My crafting friends would be astounded - I despise glitter!  In the spirit of Shopping Our Stash, I broke out a very old (20+ years) jar just for this project.

The Words 2 Craft BY Change challenge runs through February 1 - come join us!

4 comments:

  1. 20+ years??? Wowzers!!! Gorgeous card, that metallic paper rocks!!! Way to use those supplies!! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Shopping Our Stash.

    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Shopping Our Stash, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love all the gold and that you made it a shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes shocked at the use of glitter but it fit the bill for this card. Very nice card all the way around, color and style. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, girl... you go! Use that stuff! Very cool card... CAS yet not really CAS, and I appreciate your honesty about your embarrassing hoard-- no shame here. We welcome you! You're one of us at Shopping Our Stash. Feels good, don't it?

    ReplyDelete