Wednesday, January 11, 2017

W2CB #37 - Change

Our January/February words of inspiration come to us from Glen Ballard and Siedah Garrett.

If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change


I chose to interpret the words as reflection on myself.  How do I want to be better this year?  I tend to be very hard on myself and my papercrafts, and I want to work toward this:
I want to do things for the joy of doing it - not because I feel like I should, and enjoy the process and the outcome. 

The white-looking tiles are mirror paper and the sentiment is heat embossed in silver. 

Show us how you interpret:



3 comments:

  1. Bobbi, Love this card... and the meaning behind it. Sounds like a wonderful resolution... and I'm really pulling for you to keep it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi, I love your interpretation and your very clever card...I agree totally with what you've said here and I feel the same way. Good luck with your goal and if you figure out how to change this, please let me know how you did it! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite quotes and your project is perfect, especially with the mirror cardstock! I'm sure you'll make it a reality this year. Me, on the other hand, need to stay away from the singing part - even if no one is around! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete