Sunday, March 25, 2018

Defining Vintage

The Jingle Belles' challenge is Spirit of Christmas Past.  I am not really a shabby chic or traditional vintage person.  My favorite vintage period is the 1950s and 60s.  No one said vintage had to be a specific time frame!!
I layered the Hot Off The Press die cut on to some funky paper and popped it up with foam tape.  I fussy cut the sentiment and added a bit of Wink of Stella for depth.  The black ribbon is silk moire trimmed from an old wedding invitation liner.  I think this is my favorite Christmas card so far in 2018!!

Come play along with us at Words 2 Craft by for our Phenomenal Women challenge, through April 4.

3 comments:

  1. Mid-century modern ... why didn't I think of that ... it's my absolutely favorite and I adore this card ... thanks so much for celebrating Christmas PAST with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Yes, this is totally vintage to me. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh well done! i was hoping someone would do a "retro" style of vintage and this is MAGNIFICENT!!!!! love every single thing about this gorgeous card... thanks for celebrating xmas past with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete